.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Glad to read that you'll be continuing to writing online. Reading what you've written has been something I look forward to each day. Your blog hasn’t been just about your divorce anyway. It was well written and amusing chronical of your daily life. Keep at it.

I can’t say no to a bunch of emails like that. You guys have truly made my day. I didn’t realize how much you guys enjoyed this silly thing and there’s no way I would disappoint anyone who has so many nice things to say. OK, then...onward and forward.

I was up late last night and early this morning. I’m exhausted but I can’t go to sleep just yet. I have some things to take care of and this is one of them. Damn, now I feel as though I have a lot to live up to and the pressure is on!

My son is taking his car apart in my driveway and I hate that. But, if I don’t let him do it he won’t ever leave and that can’t be. I look forward to his leaving. I looked at another house in a town called Cartersville yesterday and I liked it. Cartersville is an adorable town and I loved it when we drove through it on the way to visit the Etowah Indian Mounds. I wanted to move there when we first moved to Gogia but a certain ex-husband of mine didn’t want to so we didn’t. Ain’t that a bitch? I earned more money than he did and yet we did what he wanted to do which was usually nothing. Here I am, my first day of freedom and the best that I can do is look at houses. That’s OK, I’m sure I’ll find more stuff to do later on.

Another annoying thing is the fact that I can finally get laid with impunity and I am all of a sudden finding myself jonesing for a man who lives in another state...and not a close state like Alabama, but a far away state. Luckily, he isn’t in Montana...and even more luckily my ex is. Most people have their ex’s a hell of a lot closer than that. But, if you’re going to get a divorce, it’s nice when the ex goes to Montana. I think that’s the purpose of Montana. I could be wrong, but I can’t see any other reason for a state so cold and so isolated.

Oh, I love my nails! I’ve never had a pedicure and I've only had one manicure and that was on my wedding day. The entire time that I was married, no matter how much I worked, I could never afford things like that. But, I’m going to find a way to do a lot of nice things for myself. Hell, there isn’t anyone else to do them for!

Yesterday when I was driving to Cartersville, I had a strange feeling hit me. I believe that it’s called being major league horny. It was one of those feelings that makes a woman afraid of a spinning washing machine. It was a bit frightening. It smacked me right in my &%$@& while there was a tanker carrying gasoline right next to me. Can you imagine, I finally get close to being a free woman and I get killed in a car accident caused by horniness. It’s not here now but I have a feeling it’s gonna be back soon. If I didn’t know any better, I would think that my efforts at become a man were working.

I don’t really want to be a man...I hate shaving. Oh, and I would hate to pee standing up as well. And how do you guys pull that thing out of the hole in those underpants? Why don’t you just pull them down a little bit? It seems so silly to put that hole there. My guess is you just get a kick out of finding a hole for your wanger 7 times a day. Whatever.

Well, it’s cold here in Georgia today...but I’m not discussing my nipples again. Such a barrage of emails...I have not seen in a while. Oh, hell, I'm going to discuss my nipples again anyway... but only to tell you something that I find funny. My brother walked in on me in the shower when I was 16 and saw them. Ever since, he has been calling me Silver Dollar Lady. Now, I just thought that was funny, I don’t need to hear from every dude with a stiffy...but if you do write, toss ME a bone and tell me something good.

OK, my son is going to MacDonald’s and I must have some coffee and some fries. That’s a nice well rounded meal. Of course, there will be ketchup there to add some veggies to the mix. Actually, food is just a vehicle for my ketchup.

Maybe after that, that dude will call me. I’ve been waiting a while now and I hate that. After waiting this long, I don’t think I should be kept waiting anymore...do you?

The fries are here, gotta eat my ketchup now.

See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home