.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I’m back and I’m single.

And I am going to get a pedicure to celebrate. The albatross is gone and all that’s left is to bug the hell out of him until he pays me what he owes me. I am divorced and I have the papers right here to prove it. OK now...I’m ready.

I figured out how I would end the blog and I will do that sometime very soon. And to the people who asked me not to, I should have mentioned that I’ll be starting another one. I haven’t figured out the particulars, but I won’t end this one until I have the new one up and running. I have a few errands to run and when I get back, I’ll get the new one ready and I’ll finish this one. I have to end this one, it’s The Diary of my Divorce and I am divorced now. I never intended to keep this one up after I got my divorce but I never intended to leave anyone hanging either, I had always planned on starting another one. I began that in June thinking that I would be divorced a long time ago but Rick’s buxom attorney (why would he have any other kind?) kept screwing up the papers and we had to keep sending them back.

Well, I have a few things to take care of today so I have to run but I’ll be back to close up this blog as soon as I take care of a few chores.

Have a great day!

Meg Broderick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home