.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 24, 2005

So...

...who else thinks I can’t be happy and be a bitch at the same time? Pishaw I say. I was thinking about a lot of things today and one of them was a very nice man that makes me smile. The other one was a prick that makes me want to slap strangers. And his name is...RICK KELSO.

Tomorrow morning, I will be a divorced woman. That was never in my plans but right now I’m very glad that I can say that because I want someone else in a way that a married woman should never want another man. It’s a shame that Rick didn’t have the decency to understand what I just said. The shame is all his because he is the loser. I can honestly say that although I’m not perfect, I have behaved in a manner worthy of a lady and I’m very proud of that.

Now, a few words about the man that I can, for the last time, call my husband. He is a pig. In every sense of that word. He has screwed far more women than I can count since our marriage. He has been violent in affect and in reality. He has broken things of mine to be mean, things that meant a lot to me. He has punched holes in the walls of every room in this house. He has lied to me countless times and he left me, after almost 25 years, when I needed him the most. He has done rotten things to me that a real man would never have done.

After all of that, he had the nerve to call me and tell me that he still loved me just to get me to let him slide on the alimony. If I would have let him, he would have led me to believe that there was hope for our marriage that never existed. He was willing to manipulate my feelings as though they were so much trash under his feet.

For all of those reasons, I am going to do something that I hadn’t planned on doing. I am going to post emails that he sent me so that whomever he is seeing AND his family can know what he has been saying to me. Perhaps then, they will see what a total sleaze he is. Maybe they won’t, but they most assuredly should see that I am not the one who lied about what has happened during our marriage. So, here they are:

Margaret,i would like to start emailing you for startersbecause as i told you i still love you and when we gotmarried twice i expected it to be for ever so ifthere's a chance we will start with emails and seewhere it goes from there, so did that answer yourquestion. And what i want is for both of us to behappy again.Rick

He wants to email me! Just what every wife wants from her husband, an email.

I'm glad the woman i married is back and i've changedthrough everything that has happened. And there hasn'tbeen a day go by that i haven't thought of you.Love, Rick

He’s changed, he has less hair.

I wished i could send you more but when i say thewages aren't very good here i mean i only make 8.50hrthats why i need a second job buy the time i payinsurance and you i have no money. I'm sorry, LoveRick

$8.50 an hour? What a catch for any trailer dwelling bimbo.

I miss being around but i guess things happen for areason. By any chance do you still have my other pairof glasses? Well guess i got to do some work talk tolater.

Yeah, he better work, he’s has to earn that $8.50.

I would love to put a smile on your face. And i did see the question but when i went to look up your phone # i couldn't find it, I tried yahoo people search and "http://anywho.com" I will call information.So what have you been doing today? it's chilly and cloudy here and i'm trying to work on Tv's now because two tech's have left now there's only me another guy that works on audio and i haven't worked on tv's since rent-a-center. I don't know if this place is going to stay open so it's a good thing i got the second job. I don't want you to think i'm not trying, and don't worry about the glasses i don't care, i was just talking, i will pick my subjects a little better. Love Ya, Rick

Oh no, I would never think that Rick wasn’t trying.

Hi,You need to put the cruise control on to avoid thatspeeding thing. Hope everything turns out okay. Itried calling last night about 10 pm your time youmust of been asleep,i kept forgeting about the 2 hourdifference. take care of yourself,talk to laterRick

No, I wasn’t sleeping, I was out shooting pool with another guy that night. I had to make a choice and I chose someone else.

I did call sat mornbut no answer and the rest of the weekend i wasdealing with my parents and being sick, sorry youthink that's breaking the truce, I didn't realize thatthis was a truce. So let's just move on with ourlives, and be friends if that's possible if not justlet me know.Love Ya, Rick

No, I don’t want to be your friend, just send me the alimony and leave me alone.

How can you say this was my idea, i wasn't the onethat filed, and i told you why i signed the papersbecause i thought that's what you wanted since youwere the one that filed. I have no idea why a songplays and not download. I don't mean to iritate you.

I can say this was your idea because you fucked another woman. You may not mean to irritate me, but, like fingernails on a blackboard, you sure the hell do.

You know i always like your hair short because itshowed off your beautiful face

Or maybe because you know other men love long hair?


it's funny how one event takes a lifeof it's own and takes us where i never thought wecould go.

No, one never thinks that adultery, violence and lies will end in a divorce, does one? Well, that’s it for now. I am so tired that I have to go to sleep now. But, quickly, before I do, I just wanted to say that Rick can take his twisted penis and stick it anywhere he wants to now. Then, he can explain these emails to anyone that he’d like to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's been sticking it "any place he wants" for a looong time so that part hasn't changed either.
Don'tcha just hate it when you become a "frequent flyer" at the STD clinic thanks to your spouse?!
TW

May 13, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

He's denied it for years but I'm sure other chicks noticed his "lesions".

May 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home