.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Good morning!

I think that Georgia is finally realizing that it's fall. It's chilly this morning and I like that, less AC to pay for. So far, my last week of married life is going well. I didn't know that my last week with my husband was going to be my last week, that was a little surprise of his...but this week is all mine. I filed for the divorce and I knew about the court date in advance so this is cool.

So, what do I call him when we are divorced? My second ex? I rarely refer to my other ex at all...it kind of makes me want to puke. I am piling up the ex's, that's for sure. I suppose that I should decide which one is my favorite ex...I'm not sure who will win that title. They both cheated and they were both rather violent bums so it's not an easy call but looking back, the first one did give me the kids and I like them. The first one has more hair, but not much more. The second one is taller, but he's kind of weak as men go. Neither one of them are terribly good looking but the first one was cute when he was 20.

The first one makes more money, but the second one has to give me a bunch of his. The first one talks a lot, but never about anything deeper than how to kill bugs. The second one is quiet enough, but only because he has nothing worth saying. Neither one of them are very bright. And, neither one of them can say no to any women who are willing to screw them. All in all, they are both kind of whacked.

I guess that's why they're both ex's. Oh, the first one knows more about what the word family is all about, but the second one lives with his mother. I have to see the first one because we have children. Both of them did go to the store and buy tampons and they both scrubbed my back in the tub. They both had their good points but neither one of them could be honest for more than a few months in a row. The first one never would have left me while I was sick so that's a point in his favor. I never thought that I would be putting Rick in the same category as the first one, but hell, life is just full of little surprises, isn't it?

Between the two of them, I would be surprised if I could ever trust another man in my life, but I guess my biggest mistake was trusting them in the first place. I guess I'll need to let some time pass between I can think about the second one without being angry at myself for ever trusting him in the first place. I knew he was a liar before I married him but I did what most women do, I believed that marriage would change him.

Whoever it is that I marry next is probably seeing another woman now and that means that my next husband is already cheating on me! That just irritates the hell out of me. Oh well, I'm getting used to it.

My dog is a helluva lot nicer to me than the husbands were, maybe I should just be happy with him. He never humps other women's legs and he always eats whatever I feed him without complaining. He farts as much as the husbands did, but he doesn't blame it on anyone else, he just sits there and looks around with a big stupid look on his face. He's always happy to see me come home. He never looks at naked women on the computer and I don't find dirty magazines in his kennel. Yeah, all in all, I think I'd rather have the dog.

Well, I think that I'm going to take the dog out, he deserves it, he hasn't been out in a while and he hasn't complained about it once. So, I'm taking Payton out for a walk in the battlefield.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home