.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

When I write this stuff...

...I pretty much forget about it and go on to the next day. Recently, someone asked me to edit this thing so I had to go back and read some of what I had written earlier. What were you people thinking? You actually LET me write that stuff? Why didn’t anyone stop me?

I couldn’t believe some of the stuff that I said and I wanted to delete a bunch of it stuff so I had to just stop reading. Oh well, what’s done is done.

I was driving down the interstate today and I ran into some construction. Four lanes were narrowing into two and most of the people got into one of those two lanes. Then of course, there were a bunch of assholes that kept driving in the lanes that were disappearing. I have a theory. If no one ever let those idiots in...they wouldn’t be there slowing us all down and those traffic jams wouldn’t be as bad as they are now.

Why in the world anyone do that? After sitting in a line of traffic for an hour, why would you let somebody cut in front of you? AND...what the hell gives you the right to let them in front of ME? If you want to hold the door open, then hold it open and get the hell out of the way. Get in the back of the line and pass out lemonade or something, but don’t make everyone behind you suffer because you’re a lackey for those line cutter people.

To the jack ass who thinks that I would let Rick come back “any day, anytime”, you don’t have a clue. NO, I wouldn’t. You know NOTHING of what you speak. And you know what else...I don’t like you. I never have. Like that Steve Dougan jack ass, I respond out of a sense of courteous decorum...even when I probably shouldn’t. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that your assholery shows through, even in your emails. It’s been my experience that one doesn’t discover a new asshole, rather one comes across a known asshole. So, I am quite sure that it isn’t new to you to be called an asshole...but it is possible that no one has mentioned that you are an e-asshole as well. So, I thought that I would do so.

I’m hungry and I don’t want to cook. I guess it’s Papa John time. I’ve seen Papa John on TV and he’s pretty damn young to be a pizza papa, don’t you think? He isn’t even graying around the temples. It’s like young doctors. It’s just not right that a doctor should be the same age as your kid. I can’t take a toddler seriously...even if they ARE taller than I.
Cops are the worst. They look all of thirteen and they all have the same lame, severe look on their faces. They aren’t even old enough to remember Michael Jackson’s moon walk much less Neil Armstrong’s. I think that I first noticed that they let children do adult things when they started letting babies play baseball. Since then, the entire system has been screwed.

Well, I guess I should call that little papa boy-man. Here’s ANOTHER good thing about divorce...I don’t have to get any stupid shit on my pizza, I can get two pizzas with whatever the hell I want to get.

This divorce crap is getting better all the time.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home