.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I use to say that...

...I’ve never been to a titty bar. I can’t say that anymore. Now I have been to a titty bar. I went with a friend of mine tonight and we had a pretty good time. I was rather surprised that there were people who weren’t paying attention to the ladies. If I was taking my clothes off, I would expect everyone in the room to watch.

But my friend just sat there and chatted with me as I wondered what was happening in the pants of all the men in the place. But, apparently a hard on is not a prerequisite. I asked and my friend told me that no, he didn’t get one. There were a bunch of women there watching as well, I’m not sure what they were there for. I figured that they were there to please their boyfriends but a couple of them looked pretty damned pleased all by themselves.

I did sort of feel sorry for the girls, they seemed rather bored with their jobs and I can’t imagine that would be much fun for them. My friend said that he thought it would suck to be a stripper and go home to a boyfriend who wanted to get it on. I said that I thought it would be cool, as long as he didn’t ask me to strip for him too. Who knows, neither one of us are strippers so we just speculated. If there are any strippers out there, you can answer that one for us.

One of the girls had some really cute boots and I asked her where she got them and she said at Hot Topic for 40 something bucks. I think I’m going to buy some of those boots.

I was a tad uncomfortable at first, not knowing where to rest my eyes. I didn’t want to glare at the women but I didn’t want to be rude either. I went to the rest room and there was a stripper sitting right inside the door and I almost tripped over her. Then, I went to go into a stall and there was another stripper in there. I was a bit taken aback when she slammed the door shut. I thought that was an odd time and place for modesty.

The women came up to us and offered table dances...I left it up to my friend. I am a staunch heterosexual and that kept me from sticking cash in their...whatever it was they wore. But I told my friend when he should go up and give them more cash. So, I did donate to the cause in my own way.

I could easily tell who had real boobs and who had fake ones. I was a bit surprised at the numbers of tattoos on these women. I caught one pulling her string out of her butt cheeks so I now know that there are NOT any women who find that comfortable. My friend wants me to go back with him and I really wouldn’t mind. Of course...we were there on a Sunday night...not exactly the most exciting night of the week to go to a strip club.

When my friend got hungry, we left. He didn’t want to eat food cooked at the titty bar. I found that interesting. Whatever, we went out to eat and then to play a bit of pool and then he dropped me off at my house. It’s a good thing that we aren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, I would have felt obligated to get it on with him after he watched all of those women dancing around naked.

It wasn’t bad at all...but it wasn’t anything that I would have spent money to do. If my buddy hadn’t have paid for me, I wouldn’t have gone. But, I wasn’t offended and the women were very respectful when they came up to us and offered table dances...they asked me...not the guy I was with. I guess they didn’t want to get me angry but they didn’t know that I wouldn’t have. I guess they aren’t terribly stupid women...just a bit confused.

But...apparently they are confused women with quite a few bucks in their hands tonight. And I guess that’s what theyre there for so who am I to judge. You know, with all the men that come to this blog after searching for CFNM (Clothed female, naked man), I would think that I could be up on that pole with my clothes on and a bunch of naked men all around me. But...I’m not quite sure if it works that way. There’s really not a whole lot about such things that I do understand. Whatever. So, now I’ve been to a titty bar. And I’m very tired so I’m going to bed now.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home