.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Meg,

Ugh, I don't want to read anymore about 6 feet 6 guys with a full head of blonde hair, college graduate, and in his 30's. You are describing my husband, girl!

Well, I'm not sure what exactly it is that disturbs you about that...either you're sick of your hubby or worried that someone else would want him. If you're sick of him in general, which is what I think, worry not. I should have mentioned that the man that I would play with would be single.

And trust me, all I want is a toy. I would just play with it until it bored me which wouldn't take too long...and then I would, as the song says..."be on my way". If you're worried that someone might want to keep him, don't. The testoeterone induced have these insane minds of their own and they don't go where they don't want to go. Nor, as mine has shown, do they stay where they don't want to stay, no matter what decency and previous promises dictate.

Remember that song, "We'll Sing in the Sunshine"? Well, at this point in my life, that is my goal. I want to find a guy here or there and sing in the sunshine with him for a while and then run like hell when I'm done.

Maybe someday I'll change my mind, but I can't imagine that. I can't imagine ever falling in love again. At least not the kind of love that sends you ga ga over a man and has you lying on your bed, daydreaming about him when he's gone and aching for him when he's gone. I'm not sure why I feel like that, it's either age or just that I'm trying to protect myself from the dreadful agony that Rick put me through.

That's not to say that there might not be another type of love that I could experience. There's the companionship and friendship that I miss so much that I would like to find again someday. But, Rick pretty much stole my ability to feel that special type of love that we had and he most certainly stole my one chance to have a lifetime love. I met him when I was 24 and he left when I was 46. That was my only chance to have a love for life and for that, I wish that the fleas of a thousand camels would infest his groin.

The guy who called me last week would be one that I could go ga ga over, but I won't do that. He's far too good looking and I don't think any man could resist the women that would be all over him everywhere he would go. Personally, I would like to find a man who was hideously burned on the face and has lost his nose. I bet I could keep him around for a while.

The guy I dated right before Rick was a beast. I dated him because of his ugliness (and his personality) because I thought that such a goon would be so happy to have me that he would never, ever cheat. Well, I was wrong. Ugly isn't good enough, I need deformed. Now, that's just for a commitment.

For shits and giggles, I need the guy I described. I would have a lot of fun with one of them and then, as I said, I'd "be on my way". Of course, then I'd go find another one and play with that one as well.

If there is anyone out there who has found true love after a dreaful break up, I'd love to hear from them. It might give me hope that someday, I would have that again myself. Of course, I'm not even sure if I want that again, but I have to say, it would be nice...of course he would have to be deformed.

One last thing...a note to my mother who I lost 5 years ago...Mom, wherever you are, I TOLD YOU that spinach wasn't really good for you!

OK, this is the day that my father SAID he would be coming so I am up early and ready to start the laundry so I'm going to do that now and I'll be back later when I take a break...have a great weekend! I LOVE FALL! It's beginning to get cool here and the windows are all open...FREE AIR CONDITIONING!

See ya soon,

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Oh Meg, - never mind me, I'm just being "seperated-on-my-way-to- divorce" me - totally unreasonable.

I'm not sure why I even bothered to post that comment. I guess because any woman would feel proud to get a man with those physical qualities.

I guess I reasoned that it must have felt fantastic for the mistress to pry my husband away from me. She killed two birds with one stone: She got the 6'6 handsome guy, and she was able to exercise her manipulative powers in getting him to divorce me - even though my husband and I had a 10 year relationship.

I can relate to your feelings of having an opportunity for a lifetime of love - only to be forever denied. I feel that I've been robbed myself.

Personally, I think that men who cheat have somewhat low self esteem. Being with two (or more) women must make them feel wanted and somewhat powerful. And to have the wife become angry or hurt once she finds out, provides the cheater with all the bullshit reasons to leave her for her "emotional instability".

That's where the mistress comes in. She plays the sweet girl who's ready and willing to rescue the man from the evil-angry wife.
She'll say things like "You might feel bad now for leaving her, but trust me, you'll feel a lot better later"

Yeah, like if I purposely ran over someone with a truck, I'll feel very bad at the moment, but I'm sure that time will heal that wound as well.

Carry on with your boy-toy, girlfriend - and excuse me for ranting on your blog! :)

September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home