.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 05, 2007

I have to say...

...congratulations to all of the fans who are probably still partying in Indie! It was a great season and I had so much fun watching it. My team lost but I still popped the Pinot...the occasion was still a worthy one, considering the company that I watched the game with!

Meg:

How do you spell P-E-Y-T-O-N? Sorry Hon had to say it.

Well, when referring to my dog, Walter Payton...I spell it with an A.

What an ugly game....looks like the chicago press will have a field day ripping Grossman a new one..Congrats on YOUR team making it to the super bowl. Lovie is a class act all the way.

Yep, he most certainly was. As was your coach, both men of great integrity. When I heard that his parents AND his son would be up in heaven cheering them on, I had an ominous feeling. Congrats to the Indianapolis fans...I was in Chicago when the Bears won 21 years ago and I know how much fun they're having. I can go the rest of my life on that one win. What a great season both teams had...I'm happy for all of you guys! But...it does add a new meaning to the song Rainy Days and Mondays Really get me Down. NOW...if the Cubs can do something...I'll be back in my GO CHICAGO! mood! By the way, have you been watching those Bulls?

Anyway, if that's Rick. You should be thankful that you got rid of HIM!

That is and I am...thank you very much! The first time I met him I thought he was soooo grosss, apparently he bought some sort of love potion that works well. By the way John, he's a Vikings fan....ha ha.

And you're right about Canada. No one ever mentions how windy Toronto is though. It should be called the Windy City of the North, I wonder if it's comparable to Chicago? Anyway, -35 WIND CHILL is NOT pleasant. But yeah, if you decide to come up one of these days I'll show you around :)

Actually, Chicago is called the Windy City because of all the blowhards there, it doesn't really refer to the weather...odd isn't it? I guess yesterday shut them up. And...once it gets down to 20 degrees...it might as well be 80 below. Cold like that is inhuman. I used to walk to school feeling soooo sorry for myself as my toes and nose froze. I HATE cold. And when I do get up that way...I'll most certainly look you up!

LOL Meg, you are so weird! I developed an Engish accent for a brief period once. But it was only b/c I had been hanging around these two English blokes at the hostel I was staying in.

Weird? I usually just refer to myself as "fun to be with". I've done that before, with a British accent. After my airport accent game, I'm going to start doing it more. People were sooooo very sweet to the poor foreigner who couldn't find her way around the airport...I liked it.

I hope your Bears win! Crossing my fingers!

Thanks for the thought...now, cross the other fingers for the Bulls!

Once again...too funny! Glad you made it home safe.

Not only did I make it home safe, I had a date who fixed my sadness after the game. I've heard that nurses could help you...but I've always been the nurse, last night I HAD my own!

:):):):)

Have a great day, I have some errands to run and I'll be back in a bit!

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg, sorry I couldn't post to say how much I like the stencils. Thanks for posting the pictures. We lost internet service for over 4 days. We upgraded our service, it will cost more, then we got cut off. We were on the phone to our Providers like 5 times a day...service people rude with attitude...If left to me, I'd find another Provider.

That grumpy lady should be glad the stencilling was so tastefully done. I'd have been doing plaids and stripes and you name it, to drive her crazy.

Did you get your sister sorted out?

February 05, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL...well, there's always the living room! And my father LOVES plaid.

And nope, I didn't ever get to do all of the things I wanted to do with my sister because she disappeared on Monday and didn't come back until I was already back in Atlanta. Ever since her marriage broke up, she's been having one problem after another.

I guess she thought that I was going to party with her. I've outgrown that crap and today's partying is just too crazy for me...I'm too old for that crap. I've had my fun and now I just like stencilling and writing.

I wanted to go job hunting with her but since she left on Monday, I couldn't go anywhere because she had the car and my father couldn't leave his shadow alone. Anyway, to tell you the truth, after that visit, I'd rather get a job in California.

Meg

February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home