.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've decided to go on a hunger strike...

...I just haven't chosen my reason yet. I could do it for some altruistic cause but that's too sappy. I think I'll need to do it for something a tad more selfish. After seeing my father and my son both driving brand new cars, I think it's time for me to do something drastic. The lottery thing isn't working out.

I figure a hunger strike is good because I don't have much of an appetite anyway. I had considered climbing up on a billboard but I figured that I could get arrested for that and I've done as much time in jail as I want to for the time being. So, a hunger strike it is.

I don't know why they call it a hunger strike...I bet everyone gets hungry before the second day is over so there's no lack of hunger. Whatever, I think it'll work.

There are a few different ways to do a hunger strike, you can do it with tea, just water, vitamins or even toast. I think most of those are cheating. I understand the water, it'd be a damn short protest if you didn't drink any water. I believe it'd be over within a week and that's not even long enough to draw attention to your little hunger strike unless you're a prisoner at Abu Graib (or whatever it's called) so you can't really leave water out of your life.

Well, what do you think that I should strike for? It'd have to be something fun...how about I don't eat anything until I get to go on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" That'd be fun. I probably couldn't get to a million but I bet I could snag 25 grand.

OK then...spread the word...Meg is on a hunger strike until she gets to go on Millionaire, starting immediately after lunch.

Thanks!

9 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

All righty then. Have a great day!

:):):)

April 11, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Hey Meg,

I have a very strong feeling this pest is MY pest aka husband's EX mistress.

CYBER BULLY BITCH

I think this is a bit rich coming from pest given she is causing drama all over blogland!

Sorry she is causing so much drama over here on your blog. She is obviously seeking some attention!

April 11, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Hey Meg,

I just worked out what her problem is.

The batteries in her Mr Buzzy are flat!

Well peeeeeeesssst I just looked at the Woolies catalogue for the week and they have Energizer batteries on special.

Still out of your price range? Perhaps I can courier some to you if that will help reduce your blog land insults.

What do you think?

April 11, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

The hell with the damn batteries - plug the buzzy to the wall - 120 Voltz should give her wide open venus fly trap more than her usual wopig thrill. Let this pig throw her insults on this blog again and see if 10,000 automatic blogs are not created about her. Pesst or whatever you are, not here.

April 11, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I have one question...does this nut think that I care about ANYTHING that she has to say?

OK, I have two questions, how old is she? It seems to me that when I was in junior high, the girls behaved like this.

What a wopig. Oh well, I laugh at you cyber nut.

Ciao,

Meg

April 11, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Kate,

You had to deal with that nutcase? She's about the worst wopig that I've ever seen. I pity you and anyone else who has had dealings with her insane self. OMG is she a whack job!

Meggers

April 11, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

*sigh* Meg... yes I have had to deal with this ongoing issue.

The saddest thing is that when she cant get at me on someone's blog she goes looking for another area. I locked my blog down to invite only, as did my husband with his. Solaris locked hers down after she started to abuse me there.

So now she hunts me down on here and Mike's blog as well.

Tis never ending *sigh*

April 11, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Don't worry honey,

She'll find no platform here.

:):):)

April 11, 2007  
Blogger kissmekate said...

Thanks Me :-)

April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home