.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Good morning...

...I pretty much just slept for close to 24 hours. I woke up long enough to watch South Park and The Family Guy, eat a few popsicles and chat with my son...but then I went back to bed. I had to, it was 1 AM. I slept all day because I was tired and I slept all night because I didn't have anything else to do. I suppose I could have cleaned the house but if I had done that, I wouldn't have anything to do now.

I was playing with the kitten last night when a moth came flying at me. It freaked me out big time. I was waving my arms all over the place, trying to get the moth to fly away. It was not deterred. That stupid moth just kept dive bombing at me and I kept screaming and trying to make it go away...it was awful. The kitten kept staring at me, just taking it all in. Watching that little thing discover everything in the world is pretty fun. I get to watch him try to figure out who the kitten in the mirror is. He can't seem to figure out why the other kitten is so hard.

He'll be walking through the living room, catch himself in the mirror and jump two feet in the air out of fright. I've been laughing so much I have tears in my eyes most of the time.

Oh...I just figured something out...my old web cam has a USB thingie so I can take a picture of the kittie NOW! Damn...I'm a moron. I'll be right back with a picture of the kittie....DUH!!!!! I can't believe that I could have done that all this time...

...see ya in a few minutes!

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

LOLOLOL - remember the waterbug I had last week?? Boy was I freaked out big time. And I tell you, I'd rather have a moth than a waterbug!

Hey..tsk tsk.... you think it's a curse? You think that maybe the T-leaf lady cursed us with the 10 plagues? LOLOL

May 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home