.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've changed the kittens...

... name a few times so far. Lat night he was Bob for a while and then he was Ralph, Norton and McMahon. I can't settle on one. OK...I'll do this. You guys choose the new kitens name. Send in your favorite name for Payton's new cat and then I put the nominees to a ballot on the poll site thingie. (By the way, I hate this keypad.)

All the animals were jealous of the new kittie but I had to cuddle with it, it was so tiny and fun. I'll get pictures up this week, I promise. I tried to get some shots last night but the battery died.They would have been pretty good, Payton was looking right into the camera.

Oh, I have the old camera, I don't need anything to use that...but I do need to know how to hook it up...what do I plug it into? I could use an answer soon, then I could show pictures sooner than waiting for new batteries.

OK, I have to let the doggie in. I hope he doesn' eat the kitten.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the name Baily for the kitten. Or how about Hunter? Maybe he will grow up and be a hunter; catch little varmints in all those shrubs you have to prune!

May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meg,

I can't give you an honest opinion until I see a picture of the kitty first! Hey is it true that losing a pet is just as bad as losing a family member? I'm planning on buying a teacup yorkie, but I hear that teacups are known to have a plethora of health complications. I've been warned of the potential heartache. What do you think??

Cheryl

P.S. But it's oh so cute though!!!

May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home