.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Karin offers to...

...accompany me on my stalking activities and I couldn't be more pleased. It's always nice to have an accomplice. But first, listen Karin...WHATEVER HAPPENS...don't tell the cops a thing! Not one little thing. When they tell you that I'm pointing the finger at you...just remember that I wouldn't do that! So, when you say:

"I would have loved to go with you and stalk the stars."

...I hope you mean it! Because anyone who would come up with this:

"Carrot top would have been fun."

...is my kind of people. I want to party with you girl.

First we'll go out for a few drinks and make fun of Phil Spector and try to figure out:

"who would want to sleep with this guy EWWWWWW!!"

We'll make fun of him, throw back a few brewski's and then go catch him, tie him into a chair and comb his hair properly. After the first couple of beers we'll come up with other such hideous tortures.

I always wondered how Elvis Impersonators could get laid. If they can, then anyone can. I don't get it anymore than you do. With that guy (Spector) it has to be the money. As tough as it is to imagine, there are women who would go out with a homicidal gnome for cash. Go figure. There are even cretin female slugs who would date OJ Simpson. That monster has a girlfriend...I saw her on the news. Can you imagine dating OJ Simpson? If you've ever really, really been in love, you would have to know that no one would ever truly fall in love with a known murderer. There has to be a reason other than love.

How could you be intimate to any degree with a man who you know has sliced off the heads of two human beings? It can't be possible. And it can't be possible that anyone would really LOVE Phil Spector. It's only money and power that these women are after. Of course, they never get it and as poor Lana found out...they could, however, get whacked.

So, yeah, I think I'll enjoy taunting Phil Spector. If there's anyone else out there who wants to taunt him with me, just let me know...I can work on your time frame.

Well, I think I'll make a SMOD...it's about bedtime. I've gotten myself into quite a pickle so far as sleeping goes. I'm sleeping far too late. Last night I tried going to bed early and instead of waking up early, I slept even later so I missed last night and this morning. I think it's the new medicine. Anyway, I need to go to bed so it's SMOD time!!!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home