.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

OK...

...I think that I have the web cam and the audio working for the moment. I keep staring into the camera and stupid shit comes out of my mouth. I think I may have to do what I did when I was on the high school speech team.

Before my very first event I was really, really nervous. The speeches and debates were held in classrooms in a high school downstate somewhere that weekend. I went to my first event and sat in the back of the classroom just as nervous as I could be. I knew that I wouldn't be able to remember anything. So, I developed a plan. I decided that just to get my first speech out of the way, I would go up in front of the class, basically read my speech from my notes and then turn around and walk out of the room. That's exactly what I did.

It worked in high school and as we decided with "XYZ"...high school tactics weren't so off the wall after all. So, I guess that I'm just gonna get this first thing with sound out of the way and if it sounds really stupid, I get rid of it.

Aw, hell. The program will disappear tomorrow anyway.

OK...let me get this over with.

BRB.

Meg

OK...I'm back. Here's my first speakie.

http://flixn.com/play/4uofl3/

Did you guys hear that?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

Did you see that the nut plagerized more people?

http://larass.blogspot.com/2007/10/ooops-she-did-it-again.html

I couldn't believe it!

October 10, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

No, I didn't see that. I've banned the lying slug from this blog so I can't deal with her here.

Sorry.

Meg

October 10, 2007  
Blogger h.h. aspaspia said...

The audio was audible and in sync with the video.

October 10, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

h.h.

Thanks, I hope it works for a few days in a row anyway. It can be persnickety. It's all because of that stupid Vista. I want to twist it's head off.

Meg

October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home