.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 26, 2007

You know...

...I always take my granddaughter to a web site that she loves. It's fun for the kids her age and teaches them how to manipulate the mouse. It's this site:

http://www.coloring.com/

They seem to love it so I thought that I should post it up there for us grandparents who want to play with someone who knows less about computers than we do. So this is great for us AND the kids!

If you have any really good sites for kids, stick them in a comment. You can stay anonymous, I don't care...I'd just like to have a nice list of web sites for the little munchkins.

Thanks!

Granny

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carve Your own pumpkin?

This is fun: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/pumpkin_sim.html

The Jean in FL that doesn't have Alzheimer's yet.

October 27, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks Jean without Alzheimers!

We do carve our own. My sister made them pumpkin seeds while I was gone but I don't see any pumpkins so we will be getting ours this weekend.

Thanks!


Meg

October 27, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

That is a very cute site! Thanks again Jean without Alzheimer's!

Meg

October 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!:)

Coloring.com is a good site for kids, my kids have tried using the site and also found another site which is almost the same as coloring.com. It is thecolor.com, and here is the link, Thecolor.com.
Just click on it, it's already linked.

March 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home