.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I had to rerun this...

...for a couple of reasons. One of them is the comment that I received that is at the bottom of this:

Oh...the blowjob. That thing that any woman can do to get a guy to hold still when all else fails. Oddly enough...it isn't considered sex anymore.

Do you suppose Clinton would still feel the same if he had caught someone sucking on Hillary's dick? I doubt it.

When I was a teenager...they made a movie about blowjobs. Well, actually I guess it was more about a lady who liked to give them. I won't go into the details as not to ruin it for those who haven't yet seen the movie Deep Throat. Linda Lovelace was a blowjob superhero of sorts back then.

She taught us all HOW to Deep Throat...but never made it OK to actually DO the Deep Throat without looking bad. How do you tell a man that he has to get down on his knees as you are lieing on your back with your head hanging off the bed without having him wonder how in the hell you knew how to do that? Most of us must keep our skills a bit of a secret for a while just so that men don't start wondering how we got so good at it. So...without letting on exactly what we are capable of...we just do the regular, everyday blowjob where you just go down when the guy happens to be in a good position for reception. Even just doing that, you run the risk of hearing this...."Damn girl, you suck a mean dick." Sort of a reference of which, I have many.

A very long time ago I learned how wise it is for a woman to learn how to perform the ancient art of cock sucking. There are many, many different types of blowjobs. There is the "I just want you to get hard and climb on top of me." blowjob that doesn't last any longer than it has to...just long enough to get the dude ready for HIS work...not really anything you'd put too much time and effort into. It is rather utilitarian...it works well and is pretty damn efficient...but not too much fun. Of course...it IS a blowjob and it will get the job done.

Then, we have the everyday, "OK...so we're having really good sex tonight." blowjob. You have to put a bit of effort into that blowjob. It just occurred to me that my word processor recognizes that word, LOLOL...slut that it is. You don't have to be too good to perform this particular blowjob...you just sort of do whatever you think you should be doing when you hear the word "Blowjob." Of course, you have to suck....blow is just an expression.

Then, there is the..."OK...so you bought me a nice piece of jewelry." blowjob. This takes time and knowledge of what a man enjoys. Yes...I do know that. I don't know what in the hell you call all of those parts of the mighty penis and his buddies, but I do have a pretty good working knowledge of what parts you do what to and how quickly or slowly, that you should be doing it if you want to make his toes wiggle. That one lasts a bit longer than the previous blowjob...and you have to put your neck in harm's way to do it properly.

OK....one of the most annoying, yet Must Know's of the dick sucking repertoire....the "OK...I'm here for the duration." blowjob. Now...with this blowjob, a woman has to know a few things to avoid gagging. She must know how to recognize that toe wiggling and be ready to throw that bad boy way back into the deepest recesses of her mouth at just the right time. And...she should not be surprised by the salty, caviar-like nature of...the fruits of her labor.

Lastly and most importantly of all...is the Linda Lovelace "I really, really enjoy this crap" blowjob. I can't go into things like that here...I must pretend not to know of such things for right now. My next husband might be reading this and then what would I do when he starts asking what I was talking about here? If I'm not careful, I could find myself doing this every single night of my life.

No woman enjoys that enough to do it every single night. But...we must all be willing to do it if we have to. You just never know when some guy will come along that's worth the time and effort. Little else can get a dude coming back daily with flowers than a really good blowjob.

A few other things that you should know about blowjobs...always put your lips over your teeth as not to cause harm. No one wants a guy jumping around too much when he's all the way...well, you get the picture. Also...you should learn to handle this without gagging. There's a little thing that you can do with your throat to further that cause and it cannot be taught....that shit is just innate in some women.

Well, that's about the best I can do with a blowjob short of actually performing one and there are just too many of you out there for that so this will have to do.

OK then....this has been a public service announcement from the American Blowjob Company.

OK then, here's the comment:

Awesome! Applause!Great to know there is a woman out there with enough self confidence to pen such prose. You forgot to say that an exhale before the gag reflex keeps the gag at bay, and also a good dose of cloreseptic spray to numb that dude up.As a man who always dreamed of a deep throat to the base bj I have studied this to give instruction to the right woman when the time is right. Exwife learned a bit and that was nice but its the heart that matters too and well is she wasnt the ex there would have been heart in there. But alas no. So any how it is interesting that you are local. Would you care to partake in intellectual conversation about this and other riske' methodologies in the future?

LOLOL...yeah, we'll do lunch. Have your people call my people.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pandora said...

Odd question but given the topic I don't think it's far fetched. Let's assume one has been able to deep throat - do you still feel when he is about to cum (the way you would if you weren't deep throating)??

December 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I could take that two ways (no pun intended). First of all, you usually know when he's about to cum, whatever way you do it. But if you mean can you actually FEEL him cumming like you can when he's not deep throated? No. There's just a warm sensation in your throat and that's when you swallow so it doesn't gag you just when he's getting off. It's like when you're doing a regular blow job and you make sure he's all the way back there just when he does cum.

I can usually tell by keeping my foot on one of his feet and waiting for it to start...moving. One way or another, a gentleman will always tell a lady when he's about to shoot his wad in her mouth.

:)

December 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home