.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Hi there!!!

Last night I went out and before I did, I made a video using a different thingie. This is it, I don't know if it will work.


If it doesn't work I'll take it down. Now I'm just checking it out.

Meg

UPDATE:

It does work and the guy said he didn't mind one bit if I posted this. I didn't post it last night because I felt as though I really should ask the guy if he minded. He didn't. He didn't even ask to watch it before I posted the thing which I found odd. Men...they don't care what they look like! Must be nice.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right...it's only good manners to come to the door.
My daughter would love that Lucy stuff...she has the purse and I just bought her a doll for Christmas.
Hope your date went well!

December 22, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

He HONKED when he got there???? Oh boy.

Definitely loses a few points there...lol

Hope you had fun!

and Payton is such a cutie (no matter how you spell it).

:)

December 22, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Isn't the purse adorable?

Yeah, he did honk the horn and lose a few points for that. I can't imagine someone thinking that I would just run out of my house and jump in the car and drive away like I wasn't worth the effort to walk up to the door and knock. He is a good guy, though. He's one of those man's men...football player and all of that crap.

You can't tell so much from the video but he is HUGE! He's only 6 feet tall (I normally have a 6'2" minimum but I cut some slack for football players who are otherwise built like defensive linebackers.) I folded a load of his laundry once for him and the t-shirts were HUGE! I said, "What the hell size is this?" It was a 6 X...I didn't know that was an option. He's so big around that you can't tell how tall he is. And his legs are like tree trunks.

I did have fun!

:):):)

December 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home