.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

OMG!!!

Something just occurred to me! Cheek dude is a MAN! What the hell am I doing even THINKING about the things that I wrote about earlier today? I must be insane.

Oh well, at least I caught myself.

Wasn't that stupid. Whew, I better not let it happen again. He's a good kisser and that's good enough. After the kissing, they all pretty much do the same thing. And what the heck am I doing with my stupid self? I'm sitting here feeling all googly eyed about a good kisser without even considering how he got that way. I know how I got that way, I kissed a LOT of guys. I don't want to even try to worry about someone who kisses as much as I do.

OK then. I've gotten myself into this dinner thing so I have to go fix it but after that I'm going to clear the clouds out of my eyes.

Don't worry, I'm OK now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember how I started, learning how to be a good kisser.....
(nudge nudge ,wink wink)
Don't you...........(Evil grin)
Boy was that fun!!!!!

Remember????

December 29, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh yes Dennis, I certainly do remember. I also remember the look on my mother's face when she saw the hickey you gave me...LOLOLOLOL.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the lessons!

:)

December 30, 2007  
Blogger akakarma said...

She likes him, she really likes him! Ooops, sorry- I forgot you hate Sally Fields! He sounds like a plain old nice guy. I'm thinking that it's the kindness that is undoing you. I like the little things that are kind and thoughtful that he seems to be doing. Take your time Meg- don't fret or strain- it'll all unfold if it's meant to be. In my life the biggest mistakes were when I pushed myself into somethings I wasn't ready for! Just lean in a little and see if it feels safe, go slow and really get to know him. ?- has he been married before?

December 30, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep. He has custody of his boys. They're spending vacation with his parents which is why I'm getting to see him so much. Usually we just do lunch or go out on a weekend night.

And he is a nice guy. Is it possible this is my first?!

You know....I think he is.

Dennis, you are certainly a nice guy too. It's just that when I was 16 you scared the hell out of me so I hid from you. It was easy, you were so huge I always saw you coming. You should have hunted me down more. :)

:):):)

December 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve a nice guy....everyone should have the chance at being happy looks like now it your time!!
drink of it fully!!!

You were very good at hide and seek too......cuz I could never find you search as I did...

December 30, 2007  
Blogger akakarma said...

So you're a nice guy virgin! Hooray for first times....

December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home