.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Uh oh...

"...I am considering starting a blog-read your story-it works the other way too-My wife cheated on me(yes she has some definite slut tendencies)but her free and easy ways made her more attractive I guess. She left me and really pulled the rug out from under my life. She is now on her 4th marriage-and me-I am wondering whether or not I will ever trust another woman again-the hate does not go away-I would kill her today if I knew I could get away with it-but a quick kill is too good for her-something involving torture would be appropriate. I used to put women up on a pedestile-man was I ever wrong-they are worst than men-if you look around-there are very few women to have respect for..."

Well, that's a fine how do you do. I thought that was Drew Peterson for a moment but the guy's name is Hal. Does anyone see Hal's problem? I believe that Hal will have a tough time getting a date in the future.

Hal, you and I have very little in common. I don't have homicidal ideations. I don't wish my ex harm. I don't harbor angry feelings toward every man on the planet because of the actions of a few or even the actions of many...I figure there has to be a good one out there somewhere and if I haven't found him yet it isn't his fault.

Call me kookie.

5 Comments:

Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

Well, that was disturbing. And that bitter tone was almost familiar. Now if it just claimed to know it all, I'd say we knew this person.

Could just be my perspective is a bit skewed though.

:)

December 07, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...I hear ya pal. You're just fine and so is your perspective.

December 07, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

Clearly the deserted woman cope much better than the deserted men in this world. We just have a good whinge then get on with living, we dont plan to kill the bastards lol.
LOL at mylife perspective

December 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bluntly speaking could this comment have come from JAY JAY? the guys a cookoo with manipulative tendencies and his wife left him in the middle of the night! LOL

December 07, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I certainly do remember him being quite manipulative. If I heard the same word used by different people towards me...I would get my dictionary and look up the word.

December 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home