.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

As much as I hate to admit it...

...occasionally, while flipping through the channels, I stop and watch trash TV. I'm proud of the fact that I've never seen one episode of American Idol, Melrose Place or Sex in/and the City. But, sadly I can't say the same about the show that stars one of my most ardent crushes from adolescence...Peter Brady. Somehow, this relatively normal guy went from child star to adult without being compared to Danny Bonaduce. But I guess he figured that obscurity was a tad frightening so instead of growing old on a golf course somewhere, he chose to do a "reality show".

He met some nasty female who embarrasses the entire Chicago metropolitan area and that's tough to do. I grew up there...some of those wenches can be pretty damned annoying. I'm one of them myself and I'm relatively sedate in comparison. But Peter's wife, Adrianne, is the Queen of Annoyingly Class-less, Sailor Shocking and Totally Emasculating Females who would still be in their home town annoying the guys from the other side of the tracks if she had a third nipple or some other physical deformity.

Now...I think people who know me know that I can pretty much drop a point with enough shock value to make more than a few people blush. But never, not once, even if given the chance, would I belch on TV. Nor would I share intimate details of my marital bed...on or off of TV. But if she were a lady, she wouldn't be on television. There are far too many ladies out there. No one wants to see them. And next to this nit-wit, Rosie O'Donnell appears ladylike.

She's only 24 so her manipulation tactics are rather rudimentary and crude. Not to mention, they're quite obvious to anyone who isn't looking at her ass when she uses them. I think most high school females would even see right through the stuff Adrianne pulls on Peter. You've heard the phrase, "a face only a mother would love"? Well, this chick has moves only a person tapping that thing would fall for. So, poor Peter is being led by his balls all over the world by a tacky little bimbo who has nothing going for her but her snatch.

I can't say that I feel too sorry for him, he's older than I am and should know better. But I guess it's one of those man things that we women just aren't supposed to understand. He's happy enough to have the pussy as long as it's mouth is closed or full (of his dick) so he deserves what he gets when he takes his dick out of it.

The silly little snatch has no clue what she wants. All she knows is that she wants to win. So, if there isn't a contest going on, she'll find some way to start one and twist everything that Peter says or does into something that happened only in her minimally charged mind.

She never fails to take an otherwise pleasant moment and turn it into an argument that she must win or the snatch is shut down. She uses that thing like Hansel and Gretel used crumbs. And it works...Peters crawls on the ground eating the crumbs until he gets to his goal...he nails her and then he forgets how stupid she just made him feel.

All I can say is that she must be great in bed because there's not one other possible reason that a man with an ounce of pride would stay around trash like that for more than one blowjob. That dingbat has not shown one shred of brains, kindness or even a sense of humor that doesn't include a direct verbal assault on her husband's manhood.

The man made her breakfast in bed and she sat there using her fork to scrape cheese off of the eggs he made for her and then she made a point to be sure everyone saw her do it. Even a loving gesture like serving a woman breakfast in bed is turned into something that makes Peter feel like a jerk. That man won't be trying for too long.

I have a feeling that airing her treatment of her husband will get a bunch of women in the mood to make poor Peter feel appreciated. There are a LOT of women prettier than she is that know how to suck a dick well enough to turn an emasculated man's head. And most of them are smart enough not to make a man feel like dirt.

For Peter's 50th birthday, she gave him a "shoot" of her and another woman. Then, when he said that he was offended...I believe the word he used was "disturbed"...she was baffled. The other woman was Kelly...one of the Deal or No Deal chicks. Howie Mandel should kick her down the stairs for that bonehead move. As though any person, man, woman or Adrianne, would appreciate a memorial of their spouse and another person having sex.

I went to the website to see what people thought of her behavior and as you would expect, the men all think that Peter is a fool and needs to make the nut happy. There are a lot of people who see it for what it is but most normal people don't comment on websites like that one so we'll never know what most people think.

I don't know what Peter was hoping to accomplish when he married a person who obviously doesn't LIKE him, much less respect him. At his age he should be thinking about someone with whom he can hang out for the last few decades of his life...not someone who will most likely take a decade OFF of his life.

Oh well. He should have just married Jan and lived happily ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home