.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I have no clue...

what this is going to be about. I come here with no plan. I haven't a clue what I should say. Ummmm...oh! I learned a new word today.

I learned that a chode is the area between a dude's asshole and his balls. Now that I know that there's a word for that...I'll be avoiding the area in the future. I do NOT want to be known as a chode-licker. If a dude has a word for it, he can tell his buddies that I licked it.

Although, now that I think about it, I should have used it for my screen name on the dating site I used to subscribe to. I heard from BGJHNSN...why should I leave a great gimmick like chode-licking out of the equation?

I'm sort of stumped again. After the chode licking conversation, where do you go? There are as many options as there are directions to go when one is chode-licking. I never have a plan when I do that...I don't know if I'm headed North or South. I guess it depends on the song that's playing when I get all Daniel Boone with my tongue. Like this...Skynyrd has a Southern feel. I'd probably go for the asshole. But if some classy dude plays some jazz...I'm sucking balls tonight.

Don't get me wrong, I know the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line but I never take one. I don't ask for directions either...I just sort of follow the shivers.

I'm in the mood for a cruise...who wants to go? Is your chode clean? There's not much worse than a funky chode. Any non-clean odors are like the order to abandon ship. I'm outta there. Usually I don't get fooled by a funky chode...I see the skidmarks first. That hasn't been a problem since my divorce.

You're thinking that I'm a bitch...aren't you? Well, too fucking bad...I lick chode so I can be a bitch all day long.

:):):)

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

Chode...that is hilarious. Never knew what it was...now I do...does that make me smarter or a better person....or BOTH :) Too funny Meg!!

January 24, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Damn...there's another word I didn't know. Is this supposed to be a man secret?

January 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home