.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi again!

I had a great time last night! I went to my favorite restaurant (in Atlanta)...a place called Chops. I love the food there and the atmosphere is also nice. The guy gave me the choice...I wouldn't have ordinarily chosen such an expensive place but he said that if I didn't come up with a nice enough restaurant, he would take me to Emeril's and that may or may not be a good place to spend the evening, but I would end up saying, "BAM!" everytime something cool, funny or dumb happened and the dude would get sick of that quickly.

This guy has been asking me out for a few months and I wasn't really in the mood but I decided to accept his offer last night. I'm glad that I did. He brought me flowers and he didn't he even count it towards Valentine's Day...I asked him, "Is this a Valentine's date?" He said that it wasn't, he hadn't even thought about that. So, he is certainly your normal, run of the mill man.

I had to dig out a bunch of nice stuff last night. It's been a while since I've been any place where I would have to dress up. And...I did dress up. I even dressed up under my dress...I wore underclothes that allow you to slip into "something more comfortable" by simply taking off the dress. I didn't take it off, by the way. Well, I did, but not at his place where we ended up to listen to music. His place isn't far from Chop's so it was easy to stop off there after dinner.

As you can tell from the stupid video that I posted below this...I was pretty bored yesterday. I didn't think I'd be going out so I was just playing games with my camera thingie. There's an entire group of toys on that sucker that I had never seen before.

Remember when I mentioned that after you hear a new word, you keep on hearing it? Well, someone left a comment using the word "avatar". I didn't know what that meant so I looked it up. That still didn't really explain it considering the way I had seen it used so I just forgot about it. Then, I saw that my camera thing has a bunch of avatars. I still don't know what the word means but the avatars sure were fun to play with. Here's my avatar silliness:

Now, that entire thing is me discovering the "avatars"...once I play with it some more I'll create something good with it. That also made me wish that I had replaced my mic...now I'm going to go out and get one ASAP.

OK then...it's Sunday and I need to stare at a wall or something. I'll be back later...or sooner, who knows?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm..., better without the audio. Just leave it to whoever's imagination. More fun that way.
:)

February 10, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I've heard that before but if I want to be a talking dinosaur, I should have sound! But for now...you'll get your way because I don't have a stupid mic since the dog ate it.

:(

February 10, 2008  
Blogger Vi said...

oooo, that camera seems to be a lot of fun!

Date? What's a date? I've forgotten what one of those are!

February 10, 2008  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

LOL love it !!!

February 10, 2008  
Blogger theangelJean said...

Hehee! Go the kitty ... and I loved the alien. If I ever get a webcam I'm getting one of those!

February 11, 2008  
Blogger theangelJean said...

Oh yeah, and the internet use of 'avatar' seems to mean 'a pictorial representation of your online presence' ... many people use a photo, like your profile picture, but then again, many people don't! which means it's good for anonymity. Never seen it applied to videos before, but I guess when the picture replaces your real image, you could hide behind it quite effectively.

February 11, 2008  
Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

Mmmm. Chops. Bones. Chops and Bones! (sounds like a place for my dogs to eat!)

I love both those places, I swear

February 11, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, the first time I went, I was wondering how a place called Chops could have a dress code. But since then, as you said, I love that place!

:)

February 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home