.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Once again...

...I'm just the messenger.















Now, I admit that there are exceptions to every rule. I happen to be a WONDERFUL driver and a woman. So, not all women drivers are bad and not all men drivers are good.

Rick used to tell me that I scared him when I drove. Well, maybe I did, but I never hit anything. He, on the other hand, liked to look backwards when he entered traffic from an entrance ramp. He just assumed that the guy in front of him had already gone. And, I wish I had a picture of the neighbors fence after Rick worked on the brakes. He skipped a step so he had no brakes when he backed out of the driveway. He ended up going through 2 fences, a wooden one and a metal one...and he finally stopped in the neighbor's yard. For a couple of years you could see the difference in the wood but now Rick's mess has weathered enough so that I can't point it out to people and laugh.

But...I can tell you about it!

:):):)

OK, now I'll be right back...that was just silliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home