.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hi there!

It's late at night instead of early in the morning because I had my pool league tonight. Sadly, I lost...but he was much higher ranked. I shot well though, so I don't feel too badly.

Today was a good day, I made a new friend.

I also have another man in my sites. I can't go without one for too long...it's unhealthy. This is another good one so I have to do something that I hate to do...act coy. But if it's coy they want...it'll be coy that they get. I'm rather flexible.

I do enjoy men and their company...I just don't trust the mother fuckers. So, as they say...we'll sing in the sunshine and I'll be on my way. It works much better that way. It's most certainly much more fun.

I have a long day tomorrow and that's why I'm writing this tonight. I have to get up early and it may be later in the morning before I can get to my daily post. So...I wanted to come and do something silly. I did. I made one of those silly avatar videos. They seem to have new ones every time that I try to do it. So, there's a couple of different ones mixed up with a few of the others.

Well, I do have to get my butt to bed but I'll be back tomorrow the first chance I get.

OH! Before I go, let me tell you something...Limerick Gal told me her secret and it's SO FRICKING COOL! Her blog is posted on my list and she has a great secret that will be revealed by the end of the week so you guys should check it out...when she finally does get to telling everyone...it'll be a good story...I'm sure.

OK then...smile a bit today and then do it again tomorrow. Before we know it it'll be springtime and while the neighbors are pulling dandelions...we can all lie in the grass and look for four-leaf clovers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Okay Meg, you are gonna have to explain to me, cause, like I don't know how to do it....

How do you act coy?

February 13, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well...it'll take a while to explain so I'll have to do it later...but I will!

February 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home