.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hi there ya'll!

It's so early that it's still dark outside. I have to go someplace this morning and it's one helluva drive so I had to get up unGodly early. But...no matter how early I have to get up, I always get up just a bit earlier to come here and write some silly nonsense and check my email in case some rich dude has found me online and wants me to marry him. Oh, by the way...since no one gave me any numbers to use, I had to come up with my own when I bought the lottery tickets. Tonight we'll see if I won $150 million bucks. If so, I'll blog at ya from much nicer surroundings starting tomorrow.

I was gonna use the numbers that came in the fortune cookies the last time Cheek Dude and I went out but he sort of annoyed me a week and a half ago. I told him that I needed a few days to think about things and asked him not to call for a while. Within 2 days I realized that I didn't really care if I saw him or not so maybe the fortune cookies weren't such a good idea.

Isn't that odd? Talking to him everyday I liked him a lot. Then, 48 hours without communication and I couldn't have cared less. I confuse me.

OK then....I got this message on my myspace page:

"Looking for intimate fun with a handsome, well mannered, cute, fit, talkative guy who is above the age of 20yo. Someone who isnt immune to having fun, a good night out and enjoys falling asleep cuddled up. Nice breakfast and coffee in the morning, then we go out separate ways... You Must be single. Unfortunately myspace doesn't allow now to put here straight links So copy this follows link please and cut all spaces from it. Thanks!http://kopjik. 9f. com/fole1. htm"

It wasn't a "friend" of mine, I don't know who the heck it was. Since it wasn't a "friend"...I couldn't click on the picture and see who it wrote it. But...I could save the picture:




Now...read that stupid message and then tell me if it was a question or a declaration. I can't figure it out. And if I wanted to spend the night with some guy and then "part ways in the morning"...I'd go to a bar and handpick the fucker myself. I must give the person credit though...they may like anonymous fornication...but they don't do adultery.

Last night I watched Leaving Las Vegas again for the first time since it came out. I had forgotten most of it. I didn't remember Yuri the pimp but it reminded me of when I was 18 and decided to take a jaunt around the country by myself. (I still can't believe my parents let me go.)

The first place I stopped after leaving Chicago was St. Louis. I met a chick who I hung out with for a while and when we were walking arund St. Louis, we ran into a huge black pimp wearing 70's shit...all white with a white hat that had a huge white feather coming out of it. He wanted to "recruit" us. We were just young, stupid and cocky enough to stand there on the sidewalk and taunt him. We did it for his harem who would have gotten raped and beaten for even thinking about backtalking him. We laughed and laughed and laughed. I wonder where that dude is now? Damn, I wonder where that chick is now too!

I don't know how I made that trip without getting buried in some desert somewhere. When I think about some of the things that I did as a teenager, I get shivers down my spine. I was quite a ballsy young lady. Of course, it could have just been stupidity.

That trip was quite an experience. I made it to California and went to LA first. I was walking down Hollywood Blvd. and some guy asked me out for a "date". I found out later that he probably just thought I was a hooker. But, until I found out...I was pretty darned proud of myself for getting asked out so soon after my arrival to LA.

If I had said yes to that guy...I wonder what would have happened? I would have expected to go to Denny's and he would have expected to go wherever hookers go when they have a "date".

Anyway, I missed both of my opportunities to find gainful employment as a prostitute and now it's too late. That's a shame because now I have MUCH more experience but no one wants a 50 year old hooker. Of course, I'm NOT 50...but I'm close enough to say that. (I won't be 50 until June 29th...at 9:32 AM.)

Well, I have to take a shower now so I should go but I'll be back when I get home later today.

Have a good one!

:)

Oh, I just noticed that Colleen Lombardi keeps coming here and rereading something that I write ions ago. I guess she thinks it's good...I know that I do. I decided to make it easier for her and stick it right here:

...So, she can't attract a man with her sweet nature. She has to use her pussy and she opens it wide like a Venus Fly Trap, luring in husbands who are too weak to do the right thing...simply turn around and go home. It isn't difficult. But, when they buzz too close to a Colleen Lombardi Pussy Trap, they can fall right in for nothing other than the sex. LOLOLOLOL....that level of sex will burn itself off quickly and then what will he do? If he had stayed with his wife and practiced with her, things would have gotten better all the time. Instead, with a Colleen Lombardi Pussy Trap, things have nowhere to go but down. I'd almost feel sorry for the bum if he wasn't so pathetically MALLEABLE....

In case you don't know, Colleen Lombardi had an affair with the husband of a good friend of mine.

OK, now I HAVE to go.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home