.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Someone asked me to write something erotic...

...so, being the sweet and agreeable person that I am, I thought that I should go ahead and appease my little friend. So, buddy...this is for you.

To be on the safe side, I did a thesaurus.com search for "erotic". I didn't want to accidentaly write an erratic post. I had to be sure that I fully understood the semantics involved. Anyway, under erotic I found the word amatory. I was perplexed. I thought that was something that came after infl in medicals books. (You know, I just cracked myself up with the use of the word infl.) But, amatory is actually something that has to do with love making.

To behave in an amatory fashion is to be passionate. And, of course, passion is a measure of one's fervency. If a person is very fervent about something, that would mean that he has a lot of intensity for that thing. So, since intensity is similar to ferocity and ferocity is rather barbaric, I was thinking that I would rather just talk about sex. But now I'm exhausted from all of this erotic chit chat so I'll just go watch TV for a while.

Was that erotic enough for you Walt?

I only have one friend that I've ever discussed eroticism with and he's deaf. So, I'm more comfortable discussing it in sign language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home