.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 09, 2008

I must say...

...Pussy is a lovely beverage. I may have mentioned a time or two that my favorite drink is 50/50...a grapefruit soda drink that I can buy in Chicago but that I never see down here. Pussy Energy Drink is like a mellower 50/50. It has a slight citrus taste that is perfect in the summer. Let me describe my virgin Pussy experience.

I ran to my mailbox, not thinking that my Pussy would get here yet, but rather that my alimony would. For all I know it is, once I saw my Pussy, I dropped everything else on the table...far too excited to do anything but get at that Pussy. That Pussy HAD to be tasted...before anyone else got at it. I wanted to be the first to get at Pussy...and barring any people who may have traveled to France or England lately, I believe that I AM the first person to get at this Pussy in the entire Southeast portion of The United States of America.

It's almost 100 degrees here so my Pussy was rather warm and I was ALL sweaty so I decided to have my Pussy on the rocks. I had a friend who was here at the time and she asked, "Could I taste your Pussy?" I told her, "Keep you pants on girl, I haven't had time to get the Pussy ready yet!"

We each held the Pussy in our hands (they sent me 2 Pussy Drinks) and caressed the outside while wondering what could possibly be in this brand new Pussy. I read the ingredients and noticed Milk Thistle. That was a bit scary...thistle doesn't sound like something you would want in your Pussy. But I decided that since I had gone that far, I might as well just ahead and go all the way. So, I popped that Pussy and iced it down a bit. Then, I picked the Pussy up and looked at it with a look of a woman who has never had this experience before. I held the Pussy up to my face and sniffed it just a bit. It had such a pleasant scent that I quickly put it to my lips.

By this time I was so hot that I could feel the sweat dripping down my chest. Georgia can be one hot state in June! I sipped gently at first but once I got my first little taste of the Pussy, I had to start taking it more and more until I had finished the last drop of my very first Pussy.

I must say, I cannot wait for Pussy to come to America. When it does, be the first to get at that stuff in your neighborhood because I promise, Pussy is a wonderful tasting drink and I am going to save my other Pussy for my birthday. There's nothing like a little birthday Pussy!

And to the people at Pussy Drinks...thank you so much for your Pussy's. It really, really is a lovely drink and I'm sure that people may try it for the name, but they'll buy it again because it really is a great drink.

Thank God. I would have hated to have had to say it was bad after the nice Pussy people went to all the trouble to send me that Pussy.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

By the way, I have got to tell you guys that most energy drinks have nothing going for them in the way of taste. Pussy Drink really does taste great. I'm not being paid to say this although for full disclosure's sake, I didn't have to pay for the Pussy itself.

GO PUSSY DRINKS!

June 09, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

No, not even if he offered his throat to the wolf with the red roses, offered me his mouth, his teeth, his jaws, his hunger.
Again, if he offered me his hunger and even if he starved without me. NO!

And...I don't say no to ALL the boys!

June 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home