.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

OMG!

Today was another long, long shoot that I didn't enjoy as much as I could have but let me tell you...the day had it's good points!

There were a lot of people there who were at the movie shoot that I worked on the other day. One guy was a director, not THE director, but one one of his main assistants, who was at the other shoot as well. He was a cutie. If I let myself, I could enjoy my first crush in ions.

I actually flirted today! I talk to everyone...Rick used to tell me that men think I'm flirting when I speak to them. I don't know if that's true or not, but I wasn't flirting when I started just blurting out whatever popped into my head. I did decide to flirt a while later after I heard him tell someone else that HE had been busy flirting. If he was, it had to have been with me so I decided to be a nice guy and flirt right back with him.

By the end of the night, I was trying to think up an excuse to walk onto the set...and there is no excuse to walk onto the set unless you're in the crew or in the scene that they're working on at that moment. But, the last two hours were spent working on the same scene over and over again so I got to peek at him then and after I changed out of wardrobe, I went back in and asked someone where to get my pay voucher signed. When I did, the guy pointed to the cute director dude and told me that he would help me.

And help me he did. He made sure to get my name, first AND last so if he wanted to, he could find my number...and I certainly hope he does.

I haven't been out with a guy that I WANTED to go out with in forever. I do accept dates from guys and hope to have a nice time and maybe I do...but there's just nothing there. That's one reason why I go out on so many first dates. The other reason is that men take you to nicer places on first dates.

Well, it'll be interesting to see if he calls me. I was irritated with myself for not just giving him my damn number, but it was only after the way he asked me for my name that I realized that I should have given it to him. Damn it, I can't seem to do anything right.

Well, I haven't had more than 3 hours sleep in three nights. I am in serious REM deprivation and from what I've read, that can be a bad thing for your brain. I like my brain the way it is so I'm going to try to prevent it from being damaged.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home