.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 08, 2008

I just got back from...

...trying to go get my dumb car. I couldn't get it because some nitwit who's own car broke down parked his next to mine, effectively making it impossible for me and my friend to jump the damn thing. I gave the owner my number and told him to call me after the blue truck is gone. He said that he might tow it and if the owner doesn't come back soon, I hope he does because I had to drop my friend of at work and I have to go back to get her and, hopefully, my car as well.

I can really use that car because when I got home from my attempt to pick up my car, the casting agencies number was on my caller ID. When I saw the chicks number, I called her back before she had a chance to call someone else because they only call people to offer them jobs. They never call just to chat.

I need to get that car back tonight because I just got a job on a TV pilot. They're only making a couple of episodes now. Then I guess they wait to see if it gets picked up. If it did, it would be a full time job, but they rarely do. Right now I just think this is cool.

I must say, I'm not rearranging my schedule in hopes that it does get picked up...it's starring Margaret Cho. But it's by the producers and directors of some shows that are very popular but I've never seen any of them so I don't know the names. But, when I read the lists, they were all familiar. The show is called Drop Dead Diva. Who knows? Maybe with producers willing to hire good writers even Margaret could be fun to watch every week.

So, I have to be on the set at 6:30 AM and I have to pick my friend up and try to get my car again at midnight tonight...and then I have to hope that it starts. If you happen to pass a fountain, toss a coin in it and make a wish that my poor, embattled car with no tail lights decides to try to move a bit more before it gives up completely.

I have to speak to my daughter, BRB.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

breathe

September 08, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I will. I have a breathing session planned for Thursday. When I went to the doctor Friday, he ordered an MRI which I was supposed to have done tomorrow. I'm going to cancel it and reschedule after I find out what days I'll be working on the TV show.

Oh, after I breathe, I plan on scratching my left thigh.

:)

September 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home