.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Well I'm finally back...

...it took me a while to figure out the satellite TV crap. I don't like it so far. They said that it takes 4 hours to load completely so maybe that's the problem, but all of the movie channels are missing. I don't mean the premium channels, I mean good ones like IFC or TNT. You can get them, you just have to pay for them first.

The dish dudes ended up putting the dish on the same side of the house that the cable thing was on. The other guy mentioned the east corner...I don't know why the west corner didn't occur to him. Anyway, I have a satellite dish sticking out of my lawn right in front, by the sidewalk. One more thing to mow around.

With cable, all of the channels were at the beginning and all the ones I watched were easy to remember because I only had to remember 2 digit numbers. This stupid thing has 4 digit channels to remember and none of the channels that I normally watch are close to each other so I have to pop from channel 106 to 343 using a new remote than I'm not used to. I could operate my old remote without opening my eyes which comes in handy late at night when I don't want to sit up and turn on the light. I won't be able to do that with this one...ever. You have to key in the channels instead of going up a few channels when the show you were watching is over.

You have to pay for channels that no one would even want like WE. It's rather off putting. But, I get $50 for anyone that I refer to them so if I've convinced you to get Dish...mention my name when you order it.

I'm dreadfully tired and I have a doctor's appointment in the morning so I'm going to go to bed...before 7 PM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home