.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Hump Day! Damn it, it's Thursday, isn't it?


OK, now I've sat here clicking on stupid stuff while I tried to get my brain working but today it's being unusually hebetudinous today. That may sound like a big word that means something good or important but it isn't.

The dish people are coming out today. Actually they've already called to say that I was first on the list and that they should be here by 8. It's after 7 and I'm still in my heart jammies that I was wearing last night when I taped that video right beneath this post. Now I don't have time to shower before they get here so I'll just throw on some old summer clothes and mow the lawn while their here. I know I've been threatening to do that for days but every time I start something stupid happens. If I start while there are men here, I can probably get the piece of crap lawnmower going so that perhaps I can finish it.

What ever happened to little boys who mowed your lawn for 5 bucks? The only people who ever come here to mow charge, at the very least, 30 bucks. One guy offered to clean out my gutters for 35 bucks and after he left, I saw that he had thrown everything off the house so that I had a huge ring of gutter sludge all around the entire house. That made more work for me that cleaning it myself would have made. At least I think so...what do you do with gutter sludge while you're up there pulling it out of the gutter?

And what the hell are those gutters for anyway? I don't see a bit of good they do for anyone except for the gutter installer dudes. The little house on the prairie didn't have any gutters and they were fine. I would understand putting gutters all around a toddler, they drop all kinds of trash and it's too much trouble to run around cleaning up after them so if they had a gutter around them, you could just clean that sucker out twice a day.

I don't know how to get on the house otherwise I would have gone up there and cleaned them out a long time ago. They seem to have made this house specifically to keep people off of the roof. There are trellis's for me to climb but the eaves hang so far out that I couldn't get up there. And it's tough to climb up when the gutter is all you have to hang on to. I guess I need a ladder. OK then, the next man to come over here has to bring a ladder.

I bet those dish dudes would have a ladder, actually I know they will. They said they had to put the dish thing across the top of the house. Maybe I can go up there with them...ya think?

Well it's 10 to 8 and that gives me 10 minutes to get dressed so I'm going to run and do that now. I'll be back after they leave, who knows, maybe one of them will be fun to talk about!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home