.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Do you guys remember when I...

...worked as a Medical Technician on the set of the movie Your Presence requested last week? Well, yesterday I was called back to the set because they had to re-shoot some shots that I worked on.

They didn't have access to the abandoned hospital that they filmed in originally so we worked in a production company's warehouse in Atlanta. One large area was full of carpenters who were rebuilding the rooms that they needed for continuity. I spent most of the day waiting for them to need me.

As always they feed you well on a movie set and I probably gained 5 pounds yesterday alone. I ate dinner, not because I was hungry but because they had bar-b-qued ribs and I wanted some. I was one of the first people to go through the line and then I went and chose a room to eat in. I sat down and before long, the entire set came through the line including Joey Lawrence and Melissa Joan Hart.

When Joey came in, he had two extra plates full of food and he put them in front of his own. He was sitting right next to me and I didn't want to ask any questions because I'm too cool too even recognize the stars. : )

I soon found out what they were for...his wife and his daughter. They came to visit him on the set. The little girl was absolutely beautiful and her father was quite doting. It was pleasant to watch. It was also nice to see him teaching her manners. I told her that she was a pretty little girl and Joey told her, "Say "Thank you ma'am." Of course she did. The little darling was only 2 years old. If you ever wonder what stars act like when they're together as a family, go to Denny's. Joey and his little family looked like any other young couple with a kid as they sat there eating their dinner.

Melissa ate at the same table and she just chatted with other people. But after dinner, someone brought her two boys onto the set for a visit. There was a rambunctious little man and an infant that looked about 8 or 9 months old.

They both had their kids come visit at the last shoot I was at with them as well. It's so nice to see those young people acting like normal young people instead of insane little brats.

Anyway, now I have two jobs to finish after being on set for so long yesterday so I have to run. But, as soon as I get those other jobs out of the way, I'll be back.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home