.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 15, 2009



That picture is a little reminder...

...that it's still "holiday" time. If it were 3 weeks before Christmas you'd all be drinking eggnog so 3 weeks after shouldn't be a stretch. Try to picture your favorite memories from this past Christmas. If something dreadful had happened, youd remember that and if you got a Porsche you'd remember that too. But if you just had a regular family holiday, you could easily forget it. So, you have to make an extra effort to make those memories stay put in your brain. That's why I said to remember your favorite memory right after Christmas. If you did, remember it again. Don't ask any questions, just do as I say. I'm older than most of you and I know what I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home