.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Apparently...

...the first reaction to the crime being perpetrated upon women by Tom Ellis is thus:

"Uh...who would send the man nude photos of themselves?"

I get that response a LOT in my efforts to stop this from happening and to inform women of the sexual fraud that they might be assaulted with should they answer an ad for a "Female Roommate in exchange for lite duties", or for an "Executive Administrative Assistant" or an "Adult themed modeling position".

Most women wouldn't send the nude photos and fewer would send a narrative of their sexual "limitations". Even fewer would go to a "dry run" in which they beg a man to hire him only so that he can film them begging him for a job as he "enjoys himself" all over their chests. Can you imagine that movie at a party of drunken trash? I can already hear the laughter. The women who were duped into this have no way of knowing that they will NEVER get a job, an apartment or a modeling career.

This sexual predator has been manipulating desperate women for at least a year now and he's only one of many who do similar things to get desperate women to do dumb things. Most people are being hurt by the economy but we have no idea how many women are being taken advantage of because of poverty or an eviction notice.

After receiving an email complaining about Mr. Ellis, I went "undercover" to find out if the lady was telling me the truth. Unfortunately, she was. Of course I didn't send nude photos of myself, I don't have any. I also didn't send him a sexual narrative so that he could get his ya ya's reading it and I sure as hell never made the "dry run" on camera for him and his "friends".

But, since this SOB had no clue who I was, when I pushed him about the cash he had promised, I received these threats to shut me up:

"trying to get money from someone by threatening them is a felony extortion...so is intentional infliction of emotional distress...i am sorry things did not work out.......good luck in the future........the only thing worse than eviction is jail......go pick on some of the other thousands that post on cl for blatant sexual acts........since you picked me, it tends to prove that you are out for the money"

Well DUH...his ad blatantly showed money as an enticement.

He tried to tell me that it wasn't his tactics that cost me the job, it was me!

"i owe you dick.......and i have never asked a female for a dime, so no scam..........frankly, and i hate not being polite, after seeing your website and video of how rough you have let yourself look.........and the difference of your photos and your video, i wouldnt hire you for anything sorry people waste my time a lot.......and it is my fault not theirs"

So, once again he threatened me:

"i am reporting you to the cops"

I've spoken to the cops, they haven't heard from him and there are no warrants out for MY arrest. I think he has finally figured out that I am not one of the countless women who trusted him enough to send him nude photos. Can you imagine what THAT threat would have been like?

So, I wrote about that creep and I heard from far too many women who were sexually defrauded by this yahoo.

Then, I started to hear from other women who have fallen for similar scams only by different men. I was sort of afraid of that. One woman sent me a copy of a contract that she was asked to print out and sign:

http://www.slavejournal.net/slave_contract.html

The gist of that contract is that the woman agrees to do anything, absolutely ANYTHING that her "master" requests of her:

The slave agrees to submit completely to the Master in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave may willfully refuse to obey the directive of the Master without risking punishment, except in the use of a safeword to be agreed upon and covered in this contract under the rules section. The slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, her body belongs to the Master, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. The slave agrees to please the Master to the best of her ability, in that she now exists solely for the pleasure of said Master. The slave belongs to the Master.

In exchange:

The Master accepts the responsibility of the slave's body, to do with as he sees fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The Master agrees to care for the slave and to arrange for the safety and wellbeing of the slave as long as he owns the slave. The Master also accepts the commitment to treat the slave properly, to train the slave, punish the slave, love the slave, and use the slave as he sees fit.

The entire contract mentions a collar for the slave to wear, and the "slave" must agree "that if her Master tires of her noise, he may gag her or take other actions to silence her." Also, "Obedience is required. When an instruction is given, it is not the time to negotiate. Discussion will be allowed later if needed. Hesitation to follow instruction will be met with punishment." I'm shaking my head as I write this.

I know that such a contract isn't enforceable and most of you know it as well. But the man who sent it to the lady is not only a cop, he's an attorney as well. When you aren't too bright, that might scare you, wouldn't you think? "This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement...", that could actually freak out some people, especially if they aren't in the mood for a cop or an attorney to be on their back's.

I don't know what else to say. I'm exhausted from all of this crap. I can't believe that it's happening and I'm quite sure that people all over the place are participating in such hideous behavior right now. Most of them may enjoy it. But the women who, for one reason or another, sent nude photos of themselves, are too ashamed to complain.

Does ANYBODY care?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Ellis is on
Plenty of fish.com dating site as Mott711. Beware

July 09, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home