.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Should I worry?

Tom Ellis, the scammer dude is after ME now:

i am reporting you to the cops e

What unmitigated nerve!

Now he has a "crime" for me:

"...trying to get money from someone by threatening them is a felony extortion...so is intentional infliction of emotional distress..."

I have NEVER tried to extort money from him, I went ahead and reported on the claim of a young woman who was desperate enough to send him nude photos of her. Someone needs to discuss this with Mrs. Tom Ellis of Mableton Georgia. Maybe she can talk sense into this whack job.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pig would have to prove it,
which obviously he cannot. May be
I'll answer his ad, show up, and
beat the snot out him and cry rape!

March 17, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

YOU GO GIRL! Only can I bring a camera too?

March 17, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

No, you do not have to worry. From what I've read here, you are fine but your "friend" may have a serious problem. Depending on the details, he may or may not have broken the law but he most assuredly has committed serious ethics violations that the Georgia State Bar would be interested in learning about. Good job and keep up the good work.

J.P.K

March 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home