.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ladies...

...you can keep sending me the emails, I appreciate that. But, I have to tell you that the response is too much for me so I'm taking this one to the media. You all still have my word, I will not let your info out, I promise. But this is obviously too much for one little blogger. If there are that many of you who have contacted ME, how many other victims of Tom Ellis are out there? Continue to send your stories to me at:

megkelsobroderick@gmail.com

You have nothing to worry about, I will guard your info with my own freedom.
Meg
Now, on the lighter side...you tell me, is this Jay Leno as a teenager or is it some poor schmuck who has the rotten luck to simply LOOK like the talk show star?


:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home