.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I believe I mentioned...

...my new BFF, Sarah. I adore her and ordinarily we share many of the same views. Ever since I met her I've enjoyed her and her bubbly personality. She usually uses such good judgement and her sense of humor is a whacked as mine. She laughs at my antics and I enjoy that, I really do. It encourages me to push envelopes and I am an envelope pusher from way back.

We drove past The Philly Connection yesterday and I waved insanely at someone I didn't know. He waved back at me from behind the Philly counter, wearing his apron and paper hat. Sarah and I enjoyed that.

Then, after Sarah mentioned how gay it was for a man to wear pink, we saw a guy walking down the street in a pink shirt. I couldn't let that go. I had to warn him, after all, he might visit Montana at some point and what if he were to don his pink shirt there? My ex is in Montana. I thought he was a big ol' cowboy and perhaps he was...but I soon learned that cowboys are actually just rednecks with bigger hats.

So, I shouted to the young man, "PINK? You're wearing a PINK SHIRT? ARE YOU NUTS!" Sarah and I drove away, assured that we had saved that young man from a hideous cowboy bar fight.

Yes, as Sarah says, we are good. All we have to do is position ourselves properly and then we'll be golden.

But this morning, Sarah and I seem to be encountering our very first argument. I didn't even see it coming.

As I sipped my first cup of coffee, I read my email. There was one from Sarah and I eagerly opened it to begin today's email exchange.

Sarah's email contained a tricky little question that seemed innocent enough. She queried, "What's the word?"

Naturally, I responded, "The bird is the word."

Sarah, usually not one to be stuck in the days of disco argued, "No, Grease is the word."

I had been challenged. The fight is on. To Sarah, I present the following evidence that the bird is, indeed, the word:




So...to that I hear:



And I say this...FRANKIE VALLI? And I further testify that:



OK, you guys tell us...what the heck is the word?

What is the word?
Bird
Grease
pollcode.com free polls

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

I was thinking to myself... what is the word? I do believe that Peter is correct... the Bird is definately the word!

March 18, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL, yeah dude, the BIRD IS THE WORD! I knew it!

:)

March 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home