.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Good morning!

Last night my "friend with benefits" just happened to call me. I have to work on a movie this morning so I'm up really early and I had to go to bed early. He wanted to come over for a little while so I let him. He cuddled up with me until I fell asleep and then he left and locked the doors for me. I don't know what I was thinking yesterday, another pretty boy turned my head.

Shame on me! When my regular man got here, I was all a tizzy over him again and I was irritated at myself for even considering a demotion for him. As I said yesterday, he didn't do anything wrong, I just was somewhat distracted. But I also should have considered all the things that he does right. He's a doll.

The movie I'm working on is set in the 30's and today Bill Murray, Robert Duvall and Sissy Spacek will be there. It's gonna be outside so I should be freezing my butt off shortly. My hair is up in curlers because they want us to come in with our hair set. The hair people will brush it out. This is the second movie I've done like that, the first one was set in the 20's.

Well, I have to run because we have to be there early. We'll be filming again tomorrow and that should do it. So, off to Dallas, Georgia I shall go!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home