.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Does anyone out there...

...want to work in a movie on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week? If so, drop me an email at megkelsobroderick@gmail.com. Bill Murray, Sissy Spacek and Robert Duvall will be there.

I can OK a few men OR women, any ages. Let me know, I'll be going. It'll be loads of fun! Naturally, you'd have to be in the Atlanta area to participate. So, if you live here that's cool and if you fly here, it's all good too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sous Gal said...

Guess what I found! A link to Madea:

http://beta.miloyski.com/video/7145f6218cb1c2d/www--movie--forumz--org-Madea-Goes-to-Jail

February 28, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG! You surely did!

I wonder how long it will last up there?

Meggers

February 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home