.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Guten Tag!!!

You know, it sucks to be me. I miss the days when I couldn't see through the bullshit immediately. I seemed to be happier in my ignorance. But, the older I get, the more blatant the bullshit gets and I guess that's why my lying sack-o-shit ex had to go. I wasn't a total moron anymore. Sorry dude, you had to know that I would wise up sooner or later.

A guy who was trying to do "business" with me insisted upon reminding me that his "sister" would be around when we were to meet. That was unnecessary, I either trust someone enough to work with them or I don't. I'm not impressed with promises of another female to work with and that constant reminder just serves as a red flag.

It may seem as obvious to some of you as it does to me but unfortunately, there must be enough stupid people out there for this behavior to be worth repeating. So, just in case you don't see it, a man who says:

"...my sister will be present, so it will be perfectly fine..."

...is most likely trying to seduce you into a situation that will put you in a very vulnerable position.

Recently I heard a story about a murderer who manipulated women into opening the doors to their homes by playing the tape of a baby crying from he bushes. That might have done it. I could easily see myself opening the door for such a cry. Well, not anymore, but I would have before I heard about it.

I just wanted to make that point. Now let me do something FUN for a change!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hummmmm, I know! it was really the sister who was into you! re-read that line .... you forgot a word,
"...my sister will be THE present,...." so there
have fun with that baby!!!

March 14, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh ...and it doesn't suck to be you sweetie, it sucks to be the the one who want's you but can't have you ....

March 14, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh pishaw...I can be had pretty easily!

March 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home