.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My friend Sarah...

...sent me some of the pictures that she had of us on the set of Get Low. They dressed me a couple of times before they settled on this outifit minus the extra hat:


Bill Murray with the band. Robert Duvall is in the background...Oh, so is Sissy Spacek but you can barely tell it's her:



This is one of the first outfits they put me in, I'm glad they changed their minds:



Another BM:


Bill Murray looking like he despises my friends, it was either show you BM looking bad or Sarah looking bad so I went for BM looking bad:







2 Comments:

Blogger Sous Gal said...

I love the hats on you! No wonder they cast you...the look suits you! :)

March 11, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL, which one? The elegant lady type or the depression era dust bowl woman?

Thanks! I have such fun getting all made up like that!

March 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home