.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Maybe I should have stuck with Redneck Dude.

It appears as though the answer to the question, "Why can't I find a boyfriend?" has finally been answered. I am a total flake.

I'm not a malicious flake, I'm just a nit wit. But I find myself being judged rather harshly by those upon whom I snow. Actually, it's nice that they give me that much credit, but the stupid stuff that I do is rarely premeditated. I just don't have the capacity to plan evil schemes. If I did, I'd be up there with Bernie Madoff and 50 billion bucks hidden around the world.

But tell that to the guy that was nice enough to give me a ride home from the set.

I've been running into this dude occasionally and we've had an ongoing flirtation for quite some time now. The ride home was a cool thing, it would be the first time that we would be together outside of a movie set. Who knows where that could have lead?

I've ensured that it will lead to nothing but grimaces aimed at me the next time that I see the man. First, as I got out of his car in a giddy and flirty mood (yes, that is newspeak for FLAKY), I robbed the man. Yep, I didn't know it until the next day when I was doing laundry but I did, I robbed the guy. I found his bandanna in my purse and I don't know why the hell it was in there.

Then, as if robbing a guy isn't a good enough tact when trying to blow potential happiness, I realized that I left a small, handheld audio recorder in his car. It must have fallen out of my purse and I don't even know why I stuck it in there. I didn't need it, I wasn't planning any blackmail and I never would have blackmailed this particular guy anyway. But now it looks as though I was trying to secretly record him. Show business people frown upon that sort of thing.

Now, how in the heck am I gonna play that one off? I can sort of explain the theft, but I have no idea how to get past Recorder-Gate.

See...THIS is why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home