.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who da man?

Did you notice...

...that even the camera men didn't expect Obama to put the ball across home plate?



I bet they HOPED Bush couldn't.



What was the "area in front of the pitcher's mound" comment all about? Do you know? I need to find out.

In case you need a lot of proof that Obama was behind that whacked out camera angle, how about the fact that he did that fist unpumping thing even though the cathcher saved "the president from embarrassment by moving on top of the plate to save the pitch from bouncing".

I'm not sure how long he spent doing it, but since, "Obama had warmed up on the White House grounds Monday night", one would think that he could have tossed a ball with some confidence.

That Bush dude sure did, didn't he? Now THAT truly would have been funny if it had fallen short. I'm actually sorry it didn't. I'm also sorry that I don't know the story behind the two pitcher's mound stripes. I bet it had something to do with the "area in front of the pitcher's mound" comment.

I'm 100% sure that there's a whole lot more to these pitches than we can see in the videos. How do you celebrate a pitch that doesn't get to home plate? There's only one way...you have to be sure that no one sees your ball falling short. Obama was.

Doesn't ANYONE have cell phone video of this pitch???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my president to be the president, not a baseball player. Who cares if he can pitch across a plate? I don't think that pitching proves masculinity or leadership. That seems like a bad reason not to support someone.

July 19, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't believe that I ever said who I support and I sure as hell didn't say why I do or don't. Besides that, my point had nothing to do with baseball playing you thick, obtuse Scaramouch. You're the reason why the national IQ is falling and falling.

Pity.

July 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James C. Milliken
Brad Milliken
Drew Milliken

Georgia is full of bullies.

July 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home