.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I don't know how I did it...

...but I just lost an entire post admitting to the fact that my 'inner drummer' is an idiot. Maybe it's for the best...somebody might have misunderstood and thought that I was insane when I'm simply eccentric.

My plan to become eccentric was going to begin when I turned 60. Then, I had planned to spend my 60's becoming ever so much more eccentric. I'd do it in a way that would avoid any involuntary commitments but that's not to imply that I may, at some time...for whatever reason...decide that a 72 hour hold might be a cool study of sorts.

But, when the local law dudes began efforts to take my dog away from me, my plan was pushed ahead by close to a decade. Circumstances have forced my hand early so...should my attempt at eccentricity fall short, or encroach a serious, but non-dangerous psychosis...remember, I haven't had that much time to get ready for the role of eccentric old lady. Just be patient, I'm usually a quick study.

So...I won't be able to find myself elsewhere every time the cops come to my house. Sooner or later I'll have to speak with them....and you know how much I enjoy chatting with police at my doorstep, especially if they bring a few squad cars for my neighbors to gawk at. Anyway, at that point, my eccentricities might be difficult to hide. It's not that I don't have any plans...I do. I even have an "Oh shit!" plan. But, for obvious reasons, I can't discuss any of them.

I've had enough stupid shit happen to me and I've dealt with it all...with a smile. But this is the straw that will break me, my dog has been through everything with me which is more than I can say for anyone in my life except my daughter. I wouldn't know what to do without him and he wouldn't know what to do without me. More than anything, I wish I could get to my daughter so I can have human contact. But for now, all I have is my dog. And, as I said, I will NOT allow my dog to see ME betray him. Call me kookie...but I know damn well that he wouldn't betray me and I'm just NOT going to betray him.

Last week they said they wanted to quarantine him for 10 days and 10 days is almost over. If they STILL want him, they're going to have to come up with a damn good reason in addition to the chore of getting my dog in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home