.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Not much bothers me...

...but if you really wanted to do it, there is one way.

I didn't mind the brain surgery so much, the pain is a distant memory and my hair has grown back. The gall bladder surgery was a walk in the park and cervical cancer was a walk in a bad neighborhood. Parathyroid cancer was a bit of a fright and when my husband screwed another chick in the middle of it, I really didn't think I would survive at all but I did. Luckily, neither the cancer nor my husband ever came back. The stroke I had two years ago wasn't so bad, like the seizure I had in May, I wasn't aware of it anyway. Multiple sclerosis isn't so bad this early in the illness and I doubt that I'll live to see it ravage my body as it has been known to do. The kids flew the nest and I replaced them with hideous young people who trashed my house and irritated the heck out of me. I can't work as a nurse until I've been seizure free for 6 months and I don't know how to do anything else. I don't have medical insurance much less dental insurance and the other day a pretty high profile tooth broke right out of my head. I actually felt lucky when I found a dentist who said that he would fix the tooth in exchange for my beloved Beatle collection.

Through all of my annoying life experiences, there has only been one friend who has never left my side. He's been a shoulder to cry on, a buddy to play with and my guardian angel. This morning when I woke up there was a note on my door from Cobb County Animal Control saying that he bit someone. It doesn't say who, where, when or how a dog that is never out of a fenced yard or off a leash could have possibly done that but it does say that he needs to be quarantined for 10 days...either at their place or with a veterinarian of my own choosing. I don't have the money to board myself, I sure as heck don't have the money to board my dog. The letter said that he won't be given back to me until I pay for the boarding fees and I don't have a clue how much that will be.

There is very little that can get to me...but I gotta tell ya...this has done it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home