.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

FOUND ON CRAIGSLIST



Why did this chick hide her face? How bad could it have been?

"Are you in need for a full body massage,then don"t hesistate call me Karen and get your directions for a mesmerizing massage...."

I've had LOTS of professional massages and even more personal massages, yet no one ever promised to "mesmerize" me.

"ASIAN LADY FEEL BETTER NOW,GET RELAX IN YOUR HOME , HOTEL...."

Far too many opportunities for scary people to enter the situation like the Mafia, FBI or DEA. I'd leave that one alone...but then again, like Yogi, I'm smarter than the average bear. And there are enough stupid people out there to keep all mobsters and Initial people busy. A bright chick with little to lose could slip right by them. BUT...you wouldn't catch me inviting strange Asian women into my house OR my hotel room...I saw Kill Bill

"...BEST you EVER had..."

Yeah right. That's a mighty bold claim to a women who's been around for as long as I have. I've had some damned good massages in my life. ONE from 1984 stands out in my mind...Hi Brian Sisson! And even Brian didn't GUARANTEE he was the best...he just proved it...all night long. And I didn't even have to pay for his services.

I could spend more time on Craigslist searching for pretty tacky sexual stuff. But you get the picture. And I don't even have any problem with the Adult material they allow...I find that Craigslist has every right to run such ads. If it's good enough for tacky TV material, change the channel. If it's good enough for the offensive works of Michael Moore, you just don't pay to see his movies. But, what I DO find offensive is Craigslist's arbitrary, one-sided and impossible to defend, policy of allowing a post to be "Flagged For Removal".

It's a matter of rights and the demarcation line must be drawn at the place that our community considers unfit. Now, if naked woman posting their own phone numbers is OK in this community...my bad. But tell me something...what makes THIS post so offensive?

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-youngest-son-graduated.html

Maybe I'm missing some silly TOS like I should have typed the post with my toes...but barring something like that...I'm baffled.

I know it isn't Craigslist itself that does this insipid, languid and indolent flagging. Oh no...those guys have enough on their hands with that Craigslist Killer dude. And, if it WERE Craig and his list, it wouldn't be so arbitrary.

It appears as though the lamest CL readers live in Chicago (yes...my own hometown!), Atlanta and San Francisco. At times even the New Yorkers putz out on me. I would give kudos to the more tolerant CL readers in the country, but they would just become the target of the worst of all hackers, those without jobs, living in their mother's basement and eating Ramen Noodle Soup daily.

OK then, that's what I wanted to say. I wanted to expound on it in my usual derisive way but I don't feel good so lay down I will.

By the way, if you're one of the lucky folks to read this before it gets taken down, pay it forward.

Peace
:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh. The last time I was in a rather public place in that position I was laying on a hard table with stirrups at the end and some guy cajoling, "Scoot down...scoot down a little further...further...c'mon, just a little more....OK! Got it! No, you CAN'T keep your knees together."
You'd have thought he was trying to park a damn tractor trailer instead of a skinny-assed 100 lb. 40-something yr. old woman. Little did he know when I asked if they had ANY pediatric speculums in the office ANYWHERE, I wasn't kidding. I flunked my gyno exam before it even started.
TW

May 20, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

RIGHT? I didn't even KNOW about the kiddie speculums until last year! I should sue the rest of them for NOT offering.

May 20, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home