.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Will you go steady with me???

I've been thinking about something. You know that point in a relationship where yu need to shake hands and say goodbye or commtt to each other big time. I likie to figure these things out before I get into a sticky wicket big time

Well, I've decided that I'm gonna straighten things up with tall dude. I need to know what's going on. I've been coy for over a month and I feel the need to call rules at this point. What's the deal? Do I see other people, do I wait for an ID bracelet Ala with his name on it? What IS the protocol here? I have some crazy ideas that I think are fine, but once again, I'm a couple tweaks south of my objective. No matter, I'm gonna get it figured it out soon.

As soon as I do, I'm gonna call that guy and he'll be mine. So, if any of you man stealing Jolie wannabees feel like grabbing this one I've got a hold of...just remember this, you have been warned. Most people don't even get one of those.

Chicka boom chicka boom dontcha just love it.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home