.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi ya'll!

I'm still in the hospital but my daughter brought me a laptop so I can talk to you. I can't talk for long because the longer I talk, the better your chances are of noticing that I'm quite confused. I wouldn't like that at all. They keep asking me stuff like "What day is it?", "Who's the president?" and "Where are we now?" I keep crib notes written in the palm of my hand but that only works for 24 hours before I have to get new notes.

I read the shirts of the people asking me those questions and it would seem as though I'm in Los Angeles and it's November. Imagine my surprise! I thought I was in Atlanta and it was June. Oh well, it could be worse, I could have forgotten that I was divorced and that would suck. Instead, I seem to have a boyfriend and I didn't even know it!

He's a very nice man, he comes to see me every single day and I'm impressed with my taste in men. He's rather good looking and he's quite tall. He weighs twice as much as I do and I like that in a man. I'm afraid to ask him if we've had sex yet but I figure that as long as I'm in the hospital, it isn't really an issue.

It appears as though I've had a stroke but other than a headache, I feel pretty good. My nurse just came in to give me pain medicine so I'm gonna let her. I'm glad that I wrote stuff everyday because at some point, I need to figure out what's happened to me since June.

See ya soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Meg. Hope you will be able to remember more things soon. And yes, you have a lovely reminder of your life in Atlanta and Los Angeles here.

Take care.

November 25, 2009  
Blogger Sylvie said...

I hope you're your normal self soon.

November 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home