.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sorry, I couldn't resist

<----I don't think, therefore I had boob implants.

OK...right now I'm trying to remain calm and reasoned. I'm as angry as I get which, admittedly, isn't really THAT angry. I MIGHT get really angry if the internet didn't offer so many outlets for my ire. Just knowing that settles me down a bit because I don't have to worry about telling someone off and forgetting one really good line as I DO tell him off. I can always edit a post later.

As I said, I'm trying to calm my ass down and I keep getting calls and emails from the man who I now know is married. I'm not sure, but I think he's trying to get me to keep my mouth shut. His efforts are falling short.

I even told him, "Let me calm down before I do or say anything stupid." He refuses to do that. Then, he called to apologize for being a shit and within 6 minutes he was shitting on me again. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point.

I know that a LOT of people like to bicker but I'm not one of them. I'd rather come here and vent. None of you argue with me, not very often anyway. What baffles me isn't that someone wants to bicker like a 4 year old, but that he is willing to do it on line, in emails and from Georgia yet.

I'm not sure what benefits people get from bickering and getting all Perry Mason on me. An argument is inherently a disagreement and emotional debate will not sway anyone over the age of 27. So, once again, I'm gonna try to calm down. Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home