.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here's the poll question that I asked last week

If Meg found out that a dude she was dating was actually a MARRIED MAN...should she out him on the internet?
Oh no, she should just make him wonder.
I would, in a heartbeat.
Only if he was a real shit.
LMAO...she should have done it without taking a poll!
That depends, is he worth blackmailing?
pollcode.com free polls

I've think I've come to my conclusion based upon the answers to the poll. This is your last chance to weigh in...if a bunch of you don't tell me not to, I'm taking care of this little liar today.

I'll be working on it after I post this so ya'll come back soon...y'hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home