.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I was chatting with...

...the guy I call "my boyfriend" the other day and deaf SOB that he is, he misunderstood something that I said. I could tell because of his off the wall response. He suddenly, and with his ever present smile, said "I know what women like to hear but I find that they act totally different after you say it so I like to just SHOW my feelings. People can SAY anything, but it's what they DO that matters."

For a moment I thought to myself, "Where the hell did that come from?" Then I let what he said sink in a bit. It didn't make me angry, it didn't hurt my feelings and it didn't evoke a response from me. What it did do was remind me how much men change after you sleep with them.

I tucked that info away for a later date...as we women are known to do.

I didn't have to wait long because, as luck would have it, he came over tonight and asked me what I wanted to do this weekend. I responded, "I don't know, what are my options?"

It seems as though one option involves a hotel room...and guess what? I can't have him changing on me so that was out of the question. What a nimrod. You should never tell a woman that you will NEVER tell her you love her one day and then ask her to go to a hotel the next. I'm just sayin'.

Right after I met this guy I touched up my dark roots and they're about ready to be touched up again. It occurred to me that a guy should only have one "dark root" cycle to impress a woman. If I have to touch them up again, it will be for a totally DIFFERENT dude, even if I haven't met him yet.

I probably won't do my hair for the next few days but I'll surely do it by the weekend. That guy has until then to impress the hell out of me.

I LOVE divorce!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this still the married guy you posted about before?

December 03, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Of course not! That guy wasn't even in California. I was just slow on the uptake. This one, for what he's worth, is all mine.

December 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home